United Kingdom > Harlaxton Manor Archives
Language of the material
Harlaxton Manor Archives
Added by Linda Dawes, College Librarian, November 2017
Records creator's history
A collection of information relating to Grantham Canal which runs close to the village of Harlaxton and Harlaxton Manor
System of arrangement
Location: Box 11
- loc/3/1 Pitman, Tony (undated) The Grantham Canal Guide. The Grantham Canal Society [96 page colour A5 booklet]
- loc/3/2 Philpotts, R. (1978). The Grantham Canal: early days. The Grantham Canal Restoration Society Ltd.
- loc/3/3 A collection of information. loc/3/3/1,2 & 3 Harlaxton Wharf photographs; loc/3/3/4 The Grantham Canal Good Pub guide - map
Harlaxton College Library holds the following items:
- The Grantham Canal Society. The Grantham Canal. Nottingham: Grantham Canal Society, 2014.
- Philpotts, R. The Grantham canal : early days. 1978.
- Pitman, Tony. The Grantham canal guide. Gedling: Grantham Canal Society Ltd, 2007.
- Cove-Smith, Chris. The Grantham canal today : a brief history and guide. Grantham Canal Partnership, 1974.
- Marrows, Hugh. The romantic canal : alongside the Grantham. Grantham Canal Partnership, 2003.
- Fooks, Peter. Walking the Grantham Canal. Nottingham: Woodstock Ways, 2006.
Conditions governing access
By appointment only